• (Select Function 7.2 Copy Area –System and files ) can intelligently reduce copy time by copying only the area that contains data with supported format. When you select Quick Copy, the duplicator will analyze data first, such as data format, data size or data location…etc, then it will copy the data. If the target cannot contain all the data from the source, it will immediately show copy fail.
2. Whole media copy :
(You can select Function 7.2 Copy Area –Whole Media.) Without analyzing data format and data size, the duplicator will copy the entire source flash bit by bit. This provides the safest copy method. However, this is also the slower of the two copy methods.
UReach Flash duplicator can support high copy speeds up to 33MB/sec. If you find your Flash is slower than expected, please use Function 6.2 Measure speed to check the reading and writing speed of your Flash media.
1. Function 4 Capacity Check :
This function is used to find out the real capacity of the Flash media. This can help you to avoid buying fake Flash, and to assure the quality of your purchase.
2. Function 6.2 Measure Speed :
You can get the reading and writing speed of the Flash within 10 seconds. This function can either be a reference for the quality control or estimate the time required to copy a task.
3. Function 6.3 Media Check:
This is the most complete quality inspection tool. Through complete bit-by-bit diagnosis, you can get reading and writing speeds of each Flash media during inspection. Also, this function can be used to check for any bad sector of each Flash media, it will be the best tool for quality control purpose.
1. To check the consistency of a source: Select Function 6.8 Calc. Checksum to record the checksum value and make sure there is a consistence source for every duplication task.
2. For the accuracy of a copied Flash: Select Function 2. Compare, and through the strictest hardware bit-by-bit comparison, you can double check the contained data after the copy is finished. This function can highly increase the security of data accuracy.
1. If you observe that the situation has happened in the same socket, this might be because the socket has been damaged. Please contact your local seller to exchange a new socket to solve the problem.
2. Are you using a card reader or convertor such as the MicroSD-to-SD convertor or USB card reader to copy SD/MSD/CF…etc? The quality of the convertor and card reader could be unstable. Please try using another brand of card reader. If you need to do a mass copy task, we strongly suggest that you select our professional Flash duplicator. For example, if you need to copy large quantities of MicroSD card, you can try our MicroSD or Combo Flash duplicator. This professional Flash duplicator can greatly increase the performance and reduce the risk of mistakes
3. Slowdown the transmission speed (for Flash 8 Series only)：If you find that the fail rate is high, please select Function 7.9 Working Mode to slowdown the speed of data transmission. It can help you to increase the quality of the copy task.
4. Please do a second copy of the failed Flash. The characteristic of an unstable Flash might cause data loss during copy. If you find your Flash media frequently needs more than one round of copy, that might be because the quality of your Flash is not stable. You can select Function 7.9 Working Mode to slowdown the speed of data transmission. This can help you to increase the quality of the copy task.
1. Are you using a card reader or convertor such as the MicroSD-to-SD convertor or USB card reader to copy SD/MSD/CF…etc? The quality of the convertor and card reader could be unstable, please try using another brand of card reader. If you need to do a mass copy task, we strongly suggest that you select our professional Flash duplicator. For example, if you need to copy large quantities of MicroSD card, you can try our MicroSD or Combo Flash duplicator. This professional Flash duplicator can highly increase the performance and reduce the risk of mistakes.
Please feel free to contact us. We will be more than happy to provide the best solution.
2. Are you using ultra-slim/non-standard USB?If you are using ultra-slim USB, we suggest you to buy a USB extension cable. The connector for the USB extension cable, which is more compact, can solve the issue of USB not being detected.
3. Are you using multi-device?We can not support multi-device Flash media.A multi-slot, including "all-in-one", card reader is considered a multi-device if multiple memory cards can be accessed under corresponding drive and all drive letters appear simultaneously; for example, USB+MicroSD.
However, as a result from adopting bit-by-bit copy technology, the FAT table of the source Flash media will also be copied to the target Flash media. Therefore, after the copy is complete, the target 2G Flash media will be shown as 1G by your PC. You will need to reformat the Flash media to display 2G again. Therefore, we strongly suggested that you use the same capacity media for all duplication tasks.